Ms. Haili He, Elsevier, Publisher, Finance Journals, Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands Professor Roman Matousek, Associate Editor Journal of Banking &Finance (2013-2017)
A leading publisher in the field, Elsevier has seven journals in the Financial Times' Influential Research Rank. By delivering first class information and innovative tools, Elsevier continues to refine the portfolio to serve the research need of educators, researchers and students worldwide. Elsevier plays an integral part within the academic community and to participate in the advancement of this field.
The workshop will include the following discussions among other:
• Elsevier’s journal portfolio in the area of economics, business, management and finance and related research areas
• The impact factor and its importance
• How to prepare the paper for publications
• The choice of a ‘right’ journal for your paper
• The importance of the submission documents for the high quality journals
• The preparation of a cover letter to the editor and its importance
• What to do if the paper is too long under a review process
• How to deal with the resubmission
• How to cope with the rejection
• Case studies of successful submission
• Panel discussion.