5-16 Lunch&Learn - Associate Prof. Ni YueFeng, Prof. Ju Yanbing: Exchange Experience in Audencia Business School-Nantes-France
- Release date：2017-06-01 02:04:00
Topic: Exchange Experience in Audencia Business School-Nantes-France
Speaker: Associate professor Ni Yuefeng (Marketing Department), Professor Ju Yanbing (Department of Management Engineering)
Time: Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 12:00-13:00
Location: Main building 418
(1) Ni Yuefeng received his Ph.D. in international business management from Brunel University, UK. He is currently associate professor in Marketing Department, Beijing Institute of Technology. Major research and teaching interests: marketing management, marketing channel, direct channel, business ethics and corporate social responsibility. He has published more than 40 papers in important academic journals at home and abroad; edited and published 6 books.
(2) Ju Yanbing, male, professor, doctoral supervisor, Management Engineering Department, the School of Management and Economics, Beijing institute of Technology. The main research areas are discrete system simulation modeling and optimization, multi-attribute decision theory and application. He has published more than 80 papers in academic journals at home and abroad including 25 SCI, and published four books.
(1) Lectures and reports given during the visit to Audencia Business School-Nantes-France (2015 winter-2016 spring).
(2) A brief introduction to the academic exchanges in Audencia Business School-Nantes-France; the disciplinary characteristics of Audencia Business School-Nantes-France and the communication and cooperation with professor Mihalis in the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain.
（Organizer：Marketing Department，Management Engineering Department）