- Release date：2016-07-08 06:49:00
Birth Date：October 23, 1983
Acadamic Position：Assistance Professor
Interesting: Asset Pricing, Energy Finance, Carbon Finance
Address：5 South Zhongguancun Street
2002.09-2006.06 Central University of Finance and Economics, B.A.
2006.09-2009.06 Central University of Finance and Economics, M.A.
2009.10-2013.03 Nagoya University, PhD.
2013.04-2014.02 Nagoya University, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
2014.03--- Lecturer, School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology
2010-- Member of Japanese Research Association for Chinese Economy
2012-- Referee of Emerging Market Finance and Trade (SSCI)
- Lv Xin, Dong Weijia*, Fang Fang<The Asymmetric Effects of Official Interest Rate Changes on China's Stock Market during Different Market Regimes>, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade (SSCI), 51(4), 826-841, 2015
- Chen Qian, Lv Xin*. <The Extreme-value Dependence between the Crude Oil Price and Chinese Stock Markets>. International Review of Economics and Finance (SSCI), 39, 121-132, 2015
- Lv Xin, Dong Weijia, Chen Qian. <Do Energy Prices always Affect EU Allowances? Evidence Following the Copenhagen Summit> Journal of Contemporary Management, 4(3), 13-24, 2015
- Lv Xin, Dong Weijia, Wu Jingyi <Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: Evidence from 5 Asian Countries>, Economic Science, 61(2),1-13, 2013
- Lv Xin, Dong Weijia, <Empirical Study on Financial Cooperation in Asia: Will China and Japan Hinder Financial Integration?> Economic Science, 63(1),9-16,2015
- Lv Xin* <Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Stock Markets: an Empirical Test for China>, Journal of Chinese Economic Studies, (9),1-22, 2012
Personal and Acadamic Awards
2009-2013 Nation-Building High Level Project Graduate Students Full Scholarship
 2010 The 9th International Conference of the Japan Economic Policy Association, Japan, Topic: Foreign Securities Companies’ Entry Strategy in China
 2011 The 10th International Conference of the Japan Economic Policy Association, Japan, Topic: China’s Stock Market’s Asymmetric Reactions to Short-term Interest Rate
 2011 The 2011 Northeast Asia Management and Economics Joint Conference, Korea, Topic: The Relationship Between Variety of Energy Resources and Economic Growth：Evidence from Asian Countries
 2012, JSPS Asian CORE Program, Nagoya University and VNU University of Economics and Business Vietnam, Topic: Analysis of China’s Development Mechanism