- Release date：2016-07-08 08:49:00
Assistant Professor, Ph.D.
Jian Zhang is an assistant Professor in School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology. His research focuses on the trends analysis of information and communications technologies and products, competitive strategy of ICT enterprises, and ICT policy. He published 10 papers. He has lead 5 research projects for industry associations and government agencies including China Information Industry Association, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of P.R. China, Cyberspace Administration of China, and Advisory Committee for State Informatization.
- Zhang, Jian and Xiaofeng Gong, "Cyber supply chain security: concepts, attributes, status and trends", Blue book of informatization: analysis and forecast on China’s informatization (2015-2016), Social Science Academic Press (China), 2016. (in Chinese)
- Zhang, Jian and Pierre Vialle. "An Event-Based Analysis of Huawei's strategic Path and Style", In ITS2014: International Telecommunications Society Conference – Brussels, 9 Jun, 2014
- Zhang, Jian and Pierre Vialle. "Patterns of innovation of a successful latecomer firm: a longitudinal analysis of the case of Huawei." In ICMIT 14: International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology, 23-25, Sept. 2014
- Vialle, Pierre, Junjie Song, and Jian Zhang. "Competing with Dominant Global Standards in a Catching-up Context. The Case of Mobile Standards in China." Telecommunications Policy [J] 36, no. 10–11 (2012): 832-46.
- Zhang, Jian, Jianqiu Zeng, and Feng Luo. "Open Innovation View on Service Market of Network Convergence in China". Telecommunications Science [J] 27, no. 4 (2011): 100-03. (in Chinese)
- Li, Yuan, Jian Zhang, and Jianqiu Zeng. "Three-Network Convergence in China: Present Problems and Future Strategies." China Communications [J] 7, no. 3 (2010-07-15 2010): 158-62.
- Zhang, Jian and Jianqui Zeng. 2010. "The Best Span Range of Control for an Efficient Organization Structure A Model Based on the Efficiency Analysis of Information Processing." EBM 2010: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENGINEERING AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Beijing.
- Zhang, Jian, and Jianqiu Zeng. 2009. "An Open Innovation Model for Business Innovation of Chinese Telecom Operators." Management and Service Science, 2009. MASS '09. International Conference on, 20-22 Sept. 2009.
- Wei, Xiaodan, Jian Zhang, and Siduo Zeng. 2009. "Study of the Potential SaaS Platform Provider in China." Software Engineering, 2009. WCSE '09. WRI World Congress on, 19-21 May 2009.
- Song, Junjie, Jian Zhang, and Jianqiu Zeng. 2009. "Study of WAPI Infrastructure and Wireless City Operation in China." Management and Service Science, 2009. MASS '09. International Conference on, 20-22 Sept. 2009.
1、 Big Data Development of China, fund by China Information Industry Association, Dec., 2015 - present，RMB 100,000.
2、 Big Data Marcket Research, fund by China Information Industry Association, Nov., 2015 - present，RMB 100,000.
3、 Trends of Cyber Supply Chain Security, fund by Cyberspace Administration of China，Jun., 2015 – present, RMB 150,000.
4、 Dependence of China’s ICT industry on Foreign Countries, fund by Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of P.R. China, May, 2014 – Dec., 2014, RMB 250,000.
5、 Cybersecurity Chanllege to U.S.- China Relationships, fund by Advisory Committee for State Informatization, Mar., 2014 – Aug.,2014，RMB 200,000。
Assistant Professor of School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology
Researcher of Center for International Economic and Technological Cooperation at MIIT, P.R. China.
Professor assistant and lecturer, Telecom Ecole de Management (Telecom Business School), Paris, France.
Ph.D candidate in Management Science, Telecom Ecole de Management (Telecom Business School), Paris, France.
Ph.D candidate in Management Secience and Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China.
Master student in Industrial Economics, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China.
Bachelor student in Telecommunications Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China.
ICT Business Management Program
School of Management and Economics (SME), Beijing Institute of Technology(BIT)
Room 423, Main Building
No. 5 South Zhong Guan Cun Street
Haidian Beijing 100081, P. R. China