- Release date：2017-01-20 03:00:00
School of Management and Economics Phone: 010-68918823
Beijing Institute of Technology E-mail: email@example.com
Main Building, 323
Decision Analysis, Optimization, Information Fusion
School of Management and Economics, Beijing Institute of Technology
Business School, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University
Articles Published in Refereed Journals
1. Zhu B, Xu Z, Zhang R, et al. Hesitant analytic hierarchy process. European Journal of Operational Research, 2016, 250(2): 602-614. (SCI)
2. Zhu B, Xu Z, Zhang R, et al. Generalized analytic network process. European Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 244(1): 277-288. (SCI)
3. Zhu B, Xu Z. Stochastic preference analysis in numerical preference relations. European Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 237(2): 628-633. (SCI)
4. Zhu B, Xu Z. Analytic hierarchy process-hesitant group decision making. European Journal of Operational Research, 2014, 239(3): 794-801. (SCI)
5. Zhu B, Xu Z, Xu J. Deriving a ranking from hesitant fuzzy preference relations under group decision making. Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on, 2014, 44(8): 1328-1337. (SCI)
6. Zhu B, Xu Z. Consistency measures for hesitant fuzzy linguistic preference relations. Fuzzy Systems, IEEE Transactions on, 2014, 22(1): 35-45. (SCI,SSCI, ESI)
7. Zhu B, Xu Z. A fuzzy linear programming method for group decision making with additive reciprocal FPRs. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 246, 19-33, 2014. (SCI)
8. Zhu B, Xu Z S. Hesitant fuzzy Bonferroni means for multi-criteria decision making. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2013, 64(12): 1831-1840. (SCI, SSCI)
9. Zhu B, Xu Z, Xia M. Hesitant fuzzy geometric Bonferroni means. Information Sciences, 2012, 205: 72-85. (SCI, ESI)
10. Zhu B, Xu Z. Extended hesitant fuzzy sets. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 2015: 1-22. (SCI, SSCI)
11. Zhu B, Xu Z. Regression methods for hesitant fuzzy preference relations. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 2013, 19(sup1): S214-S227. (SCI, SSCI)
12. Zhu B, Xu Z. Some results for dual hesitant fuzzy sets. Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 2014, 26: 1657-1668. (SCI)
13. Zhu B, Xu Z. Dual Hesitant Fuzzy Sets. Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2012, 22: 1-13. (SCI, ESI)
14. Zhu B, Xu Z. Probability-hesitant fuzzy sets and the representation of preference relations. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 2017 (SCI, SSCI).
15. Xia M, Xu Z, Zhu B. Geometric Bonferroni means with their application in multi-criteria decision making. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2013, 40: 88-100. (SCI)
16. Xia M, Xu Z, Zhu B. Some issues on intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation operators based on Archimedean t-conorm and t-norm. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2012, 31: 78-88. (SCI, ESI)
17. Xia M, Xu Z, Zhu B. Generalized intuitionistic fuzzy Bonferroni means. International Journal of Intelligent Systems, 2012, 27(1): 23-47. (SCI)
Zhu Bin, Liang Yong, Chen Jian*, Target-driven Risk Preferences in Portfolio Choice with Aspiration Measures".
1. Target-driven Risk Preferences in Portfolio Choice with Aspiration Measures"
POMS, Orlando, America, May, 2016 American.
2. "Generalized hesitant fuzzy sets", 6th International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence, Barcelona, Spain, Oct. 2012.
Referee: European Journal of Operational Research, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics-Part B, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Information Sciences, Decision Support Systems, Applied Soft Computing, Soft Computing, knowledge-based systems, Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Tourism Management, etc.